Hanna Checker HC (Handheld Colorimeter) - Phosphate
HI-717 Phosphate High Range Checker (0 to 30ppm)
Orthophosphates are found in natural and wastewaters. They are commonly added to drinking water as a corrosion inhibitor.
The instantaneous analysis of orthophosphate by colorimetric determination provides rapid results using a standard analysis technique.
The contoured style of the HI-717 Phosphate, high range Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
Click here for a video demonstration:
• General water quality testing
• Waste water applications
• Drinking water analysis
• Testing is quick and easy
• High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
• Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
• Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
• 2 sample cuvettes
• Cuvette cap
• Starter pack of reagents (20 tests)
• 1 x 1.5 AAA battery