HI-99165 Portable pH/Temperature Meter for Cheese Analysis
The HI-99165 portable pH meter together with FC2423 combination pH electrode is designed to measure pH during cheese production.
The HI-99165 is a lightweight, portable pH and temperature meter. It features a two button operation system and is simple to use. It has a waterproof and compact casing, large dual-line display, and automatic pH calibration at one or two points.
The FC2423 is a penetration style pH electrode with a conical sensing tip and features an easy to clean, stainless steel sheath and single junction gel filled reference with a free diffusion sleeve style reference junction. The electrode is designed for penetration into solids and emulsions for direct measurement of pH in cheese products.
FC2423 has a built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensated pH readings and an integrated preamplifier to provide measurements impervious to noise and electrical interferences.
Main features of the meter
• Simultaneous pH and temperature measurements on a large dual-line LCD display
• Automatic pH calibration at one or two points within two memorised buffer sets (standard or NIST)
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F)
• Electrode condition indicator
• mV of pH measurement for electrode check
• FC2423 dedicated pH with integrated temperature sensor
• Probe quick connect system
• Battery life indication and low battery detection
• Keystroke confirmation tone
• Auto-off function
• Waterproof casing IP67