HI-8424 Handheld Water Resistant pH Meter with pH electrode and °C probe
One of the most popular pH meters on the market, this splash-proof, portable meter delivers fast, accurate pH, ORP and temperature measurements.
Not only does it offer a 0.01 pH resolution across the pH scale, but it is also easy to use without constant reference to an instruction manual.
Calibration is automatic at one or two points with three memorised buffer values - pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01.
Once the instrument has been calibrated, the buffer values used during calibration are displayed with tags on the display screen. This keeps users informed of the current calibration and helps to avoid taking measurements that are out of range.
• Robust splash-proof casing
• Clear LCD display with low battery indicator
• Keyboard sealed against water & dirt
• HOLD function freezes readings for ease of recording
• Calibration, temperature compensation and buffer recognition are all automatic
• Three standard buffer values
• Calibration tags on LCD
• Auto shut-off
• HI-1230B pH electrode
• HI-7662 temperature probe
• HI-70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachets
• HI-70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachets
• HI-700661 electrode cleaning solution sachets x2
• Battery, protective case and instructions
Click here for an overview:
Hanna HI-8424 Video