Hanna Checker HC (Handheld Colorimeter) - Fluoride
HI-739 Fluoride High Range Checker (0.00 to 20.00ppm)
Fluoride is one of the very few chemicals that have been shown to cause significant effects in people through drinking water. Fluoride has beneficial effects on teeth at low concentrations in drinking water, but excessive exposure to fluoride in drinking water, or in combination with exposure to fluoride from other sources, can give rise to a number of adverse effects.
The HI-739 Fluoride High Range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure low ranges of fluoride in fresh/drinking water.
Click here for a video demonstration:
• Water Quality
• Small palm-sized design
• Accurate from ±0.5ppm ± 5% of reading
• Dedicated to a single parameter
• Uses a single AAA battery
• Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
• Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
• 2 cuvettes and caps
• Reagent starter kit (reagents for 12 tests)
• 1 x 1.5V AAA battery
• Instruction manual