HI-981033 pH Tester for Wine
The HI-981033 has a specialised domed tip which allows for a wide area of contact with the measured sample. This permits a faster electrode response with a higher degree of stability.
• Liquid Crystal Display
• On/off button
• pH probe for wine with minimum and maximum immersion levels
Press the on/off button to turn the meter on. All tags will be displayed. The meter will go into measurement mode with current reading and calibrated buffers displayed.
The meter has a range of 0.0 to 14.0 pH and a resolution of 0.1pH with accuracy at ±0.2pH @ 25°C. Calibration is automatic at one or two-point.
The built-in probe is for the specific application listed.
With an easy to change battery facility, the HI-981033 has an approximate battery life of 1000 hours of continuous use and has an auto-off feature enabled after 8 minutes or 60 minutes.
Featuring a liquid crystal display, the meter weighs in at 46g and measures 51 x 157 x 21mm. For best results, operate in 0 to 50°C, RH 95% max environment.
The meter is shipped with a protective cap on the electrode containing storage solution.
Each meter is supplied with:
• pH 3 buffer solution liquid sachet x 2
• pH 7.01 buffer solution liquid sachet x 2
• Cleaning solution for wine deposits
• Cleaning solution for wine stains
• Electrode storage solution, 13ml dropper
• Electrolyte fill solution
• Instruction manual
• Quality certificate