HI-98127 Pocket pHep4 Water Resistant pH Tester
Water resistant, accurate and portable, this handy little pocket meter is a true go anywhere pH tester with replaceable electrode.
The HI-98127 has a dual LCD screen that displays pH and temperature readings simultaneously. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response time and the replaceable pH electrode helps to prolong the life of the meter.
This pocket pH tester is easy to use with a two button operation and offers 0.01 pH resolution and +/- 0.05 pH accuracy.
• Automatic buffer recognition and calibration
• Robust, replaceable electrodes
• Proximity of exposed temperature sensor to pH electrode guarantees greater accuracy in temperature compensated readings
• Calibrate direct in Hanna buffer solution sachets
• Battery % displayed on start up with battery error prevention system (BEPS) to support optimum operation
• HI 73127 pH electrode
• HI 73128 electrode removal tool
• Batteries and instructions
Click here for a demonstration: