Hanna's edge® pH is a dedicated system for testing pH and is a simplified version of the Hannah Edge Hybrid Multiparameter pH meter. Using Hanna's latest innovation in technology and design, The Hanna edge® can be adapted to suit your working method.
Select from hand held, wall mount or bench top - or switch between them all Hanna edge® is happy any which way. Simply plug in the electrode, then play.
Measurement is simpler, quicker and more accurate than ever.
Results are fast and reliable. Combining high precision technology with the user-friendly dimensions and format of a small digital tablet, Hanna edge® is breaking new ground in electrochemistry.
This is a must-have meter for your laboratory.
Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch keypad and an intuitive user interface are just a few of the great attributes that make edge® stand out as the world's first Hybrid meter on the market.
• pH, mV pH and ORP reading modes
• Capacitive touch keys
• Large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
• GLP data - records date, time, offset, and cell constant value (K)
• Digital smart electrodes enable edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information
• Programmed for basic and advanced modes
• Log-on demand and interval logging
• PC interface via micro USB
• Data download onto USB stick via standard USB